I’m not much for new year’s resolutions, but, feeling optomistic, here are Flo’s…
- I will try to chew only my toys and not the garden watering system.
- I will try to chew only my toys and not my bed.
- I will try to bark only at people who come through my gate, not at people who I happen to bump into when I’m on a walk.
- I will try not to chase George as much (haaaaaaaaaaard).
- I will try to leave the washing on the line.
- I will try not to bring the boss the stinky odd bones and skulls I find out in the bushes when I’m out for a walk.
- I will try to come back when I am called, without the inducement of warm hot dog sausage.
- I will try to stop eating carpentaria palm seeds before I make myself sick.
- I will try not to jump up and lick Aunty J on the lips. I know she doesn’t really like it.
- I will try to only bury old bones in the garden, not the ones with lots of meat on them, even though they smell fabulous when they’re dug up after a day. Mmmmmm. Bones. Mmmmm.
Happy hogmanay to all.
Hop on to the blog hop….
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…