What??? Another post that hasn’t really got anything to do with les animaux? Unbeflippinglievable. Call the RSPCA.
Things I’ve remembered this week…
- Housework is actually easier
/close to enjoyablewhile listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd &Blondie. 🙂
- I need a new front gate.
- I need a new deck. I’m going to have to do that one myself. Pah!
- Squeezing a duvet back into the bag from which it exploded requires skills only possessed by Harry Houdini.
- I’m not Harry Houdini.
- Fergus sheds, well, a shedload of fur. I could thatch a roof with her sheddings. Or knit another cat. Could. I’m not actually going to do either.
- Darwin City Council takes away all your old junk from your yard FOR FREE before the cyclone season starts… great if you don’t have a towbar or ute. Hooray. Bye bye old rubbish that’s been lying downstairs for months. At least I know that not all of my rates money goes towards the bin truck leaving my bin lying on its side in the driveway or road.
- Ridgebacks grow bloody fast – Elsie’s into a big dog bed.
- Even though the ‘cool’ dry season has gone it doesn’t actually start to rain until we’ve had some really stinking hot weather.
- Housework’s not fun in stinking hot weather. Even with Lynyrd Skynyrd & Blondie.
- Ross River virus hangs around longer than a bad
smell. Despite what the literature may say.